Rapid Notify is continuously striving to add exciting features and options that benefit our customers. We are often surprised to hear from long-time customers “I didn’t know you could do that” when discovering these system enhancements for the first time. We would like to take this opportunity to highlight some of our outstanding capabilities that you may or may not be aware of.
Standard System Features
- Unlimited Emergency Messages – No charge for emergency notifications sent via voice message or email.
- Interactive Responses – Receive immediate feedback with touch-tone surveys to poll alert recipients regarding response efforts, location status, etc.
- Reporting – Dashboard access to detailed, downloadable delivery and status reports for each alert recipient.
- Delivery Options – Instant, scheduled and recurring alert delivery options allow you to respond to immediate situations or plan notifications in advance.
- Custom Reply-To and Caller ID – Enable an email alert recipient to reply directly back to the address you specify and select your valid Caller ID number for identification.
- Multiple Contact Numbers – Assign up to three phone numbers to the same contact record in addition to an SMS Text number and email address.
Optional System Features
- Automated Severe Weather Warnings – Automated and geographically targeted alert notifications are delivered via SMS Text message and/or email moments after being issued by the National Weather Service.
- Online Self-Registration Portal – Capture complete contact information directly from your website with opt-in, self-edit, and opt-out capabilities, keeping your data up-to-date and addressing privacy concerns.
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping – Powerful GIS map selection tools can help you target your emergency notifications by geographic location. Create map-based lists with complete contact information including addresses (including self-registrants).
- Communications Desk – Send and receive SMS Text and Email messages and responses from a central dashboard. Instantly communicate with organization members individually or as pre-specified groups. Powerful staffing module enables you to share and fill shift openings with individuals, groups or priority groups.
- Master/Sub-Account Structure – Organizations with multiple locations can utilize a Master/Sub-Account relationship with customizable levels of visibility and control.
- Inbound Toll-Free Number – A dedicated Inbound Toll-Free Number option provides a dedicated dial-in number for callers to hear your latest recorded voice message at any time.
We are pleased to announce the arrival of the NEW Rapid Notify Communications Desk. This web-based, real-time internal staff communications module enables users to monitor internal staff communications and easily share shift openings, events, incidents, and general messages via Text Message and/or Email so that no time is wasted during time-sensitive situations.
Stay in contact with large groups of people instantly and easily. Monitor real-time messages and responses from a central dashboard. Instantly communicate with organization members (individually or as pre-specified groups) whether they are out in the field or in another location and receive their replies immediately.
Whether it’s for call-backs, location status updates, training reminders, or just general communications, you can immediately reach out to all of your members, quickly, easily and cost-effectively. Use pre-configured message templates for speed, reliability and accuracy when seconds count. Send messages to specific departments, groups or subsets of groups as determined by you.
When your organization has an important incident, it is critical to know who is responding, as soon as possible.
The Communications Desk provides the two-way SMS text communications that will keep your group informed and connected in real time.
When your contacts receive your SMS text they simply reply via SMS Text message on their cell phone, tablet, PDA, 2-way pager, computer or other internet-capable device. Their response then appears in the Communications Desk feed online. Contacts can reply to your emails the same way.
Message recipients can have multiple devices contacted simultaneously to ensure prompt receipt.
With the optional Shift Communications Center, you can share and fill shift openings with individuals, groups or priority groups. Simply set the number of open shifts, create your message and send.
Message recipients can accept or decline. When the exact number of shift openings have been filled, any further respondents are informed that the shifts are no longer available. Use group logic to move contacts to the bottom of a list based on acceptance to meet priority rules.