National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is observed each October since its inception in 2004 in the United States of America, sponsored by the National Cyber Security Division (NCSD) within the Department of Homeland Security and the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA, a non-profit organization), National Cyber Security Awareness Month encourages vigilance and protection by all computer users.
Unfortunately, all types of businesses and organizations are vulnerable to potential cyber-attacks against their websites.
How to prevent cyber-attack? Here are the quick Internet safety tips:
- Create unique and strong password
- Enable 2-factor sign in authentication
- Make sure a website is secure before you enter personal information. Look for ‘s’ after https://
- Take initiative from the top level of business to low level. Keep everyone informed.
- Invest in robust framework
And we CAN help! When you are in a disaster situation or if you simply need to reach a large audience with important information, Rapid Notify can help you reach emergency personnel, employee group lists, first-responders, or members of your community quickly and effectively.
Use ‘Rapid Notify’ system for scheduling and repeating alert delivery. We have Complete System Security to ensure both physical system security and data transmission security. You can protect employees where ever they are. Visit and find out detailed information