I Didn’t Know You Could Do That
Rapid Notify is continuously striving to add exciting features and options that benefit our customers. We are often surprised to hear from long-time customers “I didn’t know you could do that” when discovering these system enhancements for the first time. We would like to take this opportunity to highlight some of our outstanding capabilities that you may or may not be aware of.
Standard System Features
- Cascade Calling – NEW! This new feature enables your alert to discontinue attempts to reach a contact once a live person has been reached. The system will call up to three telephone numbers for a contact, until it reaches a live person (or answering machine if it is a non-emergency message).
- Social Media – NEW! This new feature enables you to post messages to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Messages can also be sent via RSS feed.
- Unlimited Emergency Messages – No charge for emergency notifications sent via voice message or email.
- Interactive Responses – Receive immediate feedback with touch-tone surveys to poll alert recipients regarding response efforts, location status, etc.
- Reporting – Dashboard access to detailed, downloadable delivery and status reports for each alert recipient.
- Delivery Options – Instant, scheduled and recurring alert delivery options allow you to respond to immediate situations or plan notifications in advance.
- Custom Reply-To and Caller ID – Enable an email alert recipient to reply directly back to the address you specify and select your valid Caller ID number for identification.
- Multiple Contact Numbers – Assign up to three phone numbers to the same contact record in addition to an SMS Text number and email address.
- Online Self-Registration Portal – Capture complete contact information directly from your website with opt-in, self-edit, and opt-out capabilities, keeping your data up-to-date and addressing privacy concerns.
Optional System Features
- Inbound Toll-Free Number – A dedicated Inbound Toll-Free Number option provides a dedicated dial-in number for callers to hear your latest recorded voice message at any time.
- Communications Desk – Send and receive SMS Text and Email messages and responses from a central dashboard. Instantly communicate with organization members individually or as pre-specified groups. Powerful staffing module enables you to share and fill shift openings with individuals, groups or priority groups.
- Automated Severe Weather Warnings – Automated and geographically targeted alert notifications are delivered via SMS Text message and/or email moments after being issued by the National Weather Service.
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping – Powerful GIS map selection tools can help you target your emergency notifications by geographic location. Create map-based lists with complete contact information including addresses (including self-registrants).
- Master/Sub-Account Structure – Organizations with multiple locations can utilize a Master/Sub-Account relationship with customizable levels of visibility and control.
- Geographic Information System: youtu.be/P6IlUG_g4HQ?a via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
- #HurricaneHarvey - #RapidNotify Cares! wp.me/pXJqC-iV 3 weeks ago
- RT @YosemiteFire: Yosemite is utilizing rapid event notification systems: Rapid Notify @ alert.rapidnotify.com/lists/38328/se… or join Nixle by texting… 1 month ago