2012 Year in Review
As President of Rapid Notify and on behalf of the entire Rapid Notify team, I extend my sincere gratitude to all of our valued customers. We know that, thanks to you, we have had an exciting year of growth and we will continue to do our very best to earn your loyalty and support.
2012 has been an exciting year for Rapid Notify, and we have implemented a number of system enhancements and exciting new options that you may not be aware of.
We are excited about our newest product, the Rapid Notify Communications Desk, which can send free and unlimited text and email messages for real-time, two-way communication with individuals and groups across any type of device.
With the additional Staffing Communications option, you can share and fill shift openings or requests for specified numbers of resources with individuals, groups or priority groups.
Our Inbound Calling option now offers multi-level IVR menu options. You can direct callers to select from a menu of choices with each menu item playing a unique message.
Additional system enhancements include:
- Automated Severe Weather Warnings with “opt-in” self-registration.
- Up to 3 contact numbers captured with self-registration. Preferred number called first.
- Compatibility with the Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS)
- Alert completion reports now automatically emailed to address you specify.
- Touch-tone survey reporting now includes “no valid input” responses.
- Unique alert, message and list names are no longer mandatory.
- List uploading errors are now compiled and displayed at the end of the process.
We continually strive to add mass notification features and capabilities that are desired by our customers, and always appreciate, and solicit your suggestions and feedback.
Look for more exciting enhancements in the future, including some important ones early in 2013. In the meantime, please let us know of any features or options that are important to you.
Looking forward to 2013!
President, Rapid Notify, Inc.