Rapid Notify 2011 – A Retrospective
On behalf of our entire team, I want to take this opportunity to wish all our valued clients a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year, and to thank you for giving our team at Rapid notify the opportunity to serve your Mass Notification needs over this past year.
2011 was an exciting year for Rapid Notify. We have implemented a number of recent system enhancements and exciting new options that you may not be aware of.
The new optional Inbound 800 Number feature provides customers a dedicated 800 number for callers to hear your latest recorded message.
SMS Text Messaging is now fully enabled for all of our Canadian customers. Contact us for current pricing.
Rapid Notify now offers you the ability to have an Alert Summary PDF and CSV file sent immediately upon completion of an alert process to the email address you specify. When setting up a New Alert, look for the field just below the Alert Description to enter an email address for delivery of the completion report.
Additional system enhancements include:
- Customizable reply-to email address for email alert responses
- Up to three phone numbers for a single contact record
- The addition of a “last modified” date to lists
- Faster alert completion process with reduced message repeating and re-tries
- The “re-send” option allows you to send the same alert or a new message to successful deliveries, failed deliveries, or both
- Create new messages and contact lists on the fly during the alert creation process
- Self-Registrants can now use the same login credentials for multiple customer self-registration lists
As an added measure of security and assurance, Rapid Notify customer service can not make changes to user roles or reset passwords without prior authorization from the Primary Point of Contact for a customer account. As a reminder, those with the user role of Customer Administrator have the ability to manage user roles and passwords from their login accounts.
Look for more exciting enhancements in the future. In the meantime, please let us know of any features or options that interest you.
Looking forward to 2012!
President, Rapid Notify, Inc.